Blowing your nose, sneezing, spitting and coughing are all everyday things that can create a major risk in the event of illness. A few simple rules can help reduce the risk of transmission.
The following hygiene measures are important
- When you cough, hold something in front of your mouth, if possible a paper tissue.
- When you sneeze, hold something in front of your nose and mouth, if possible a paper tissue. If you don’t have a tissue, hold your hand in front of your nose and mouth and then wash your hands with soap and water, or hold your arm in front of your nose and mouth.
- Only use paper tissues to blow your nose.
- Spit into a tissue.
- Wash your hands after coughing, sneezing or spitting into a tissue.
- The tissue must be made of paper, and it should only be used once. Then dispose of it, if possible in a bin with a bag and lid.
Last modification 22.04.2020