Any object or surface can be contaminated with viruses by people with flu coughing or spitting. Cleaning objects and surfaces is a good way of protecting yourself from infection.
- Contact surfaces such as door handles, furniture, toilet seats, etc., should be cleaned regularly with hot water, soap or standard household products.
- Objects used by a person who is ill must be thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis (at least once a day).
- A sick person’s laundry can be done in the washing machine along with the rest of the family’s laundry.
- The same applies to the dishes: they should be washed with water and soap.
Dispose of refuse
- All refuse (masks, tissues, nappies, sanitary products, paper towels, etc.) used by people who are ill are infectious and must be disposed of carefully.
- After handling refuse you should wash your hands.
Last modification 22.04.2020