Working in a third-party company

A company with personnel working in a third-party company where they are exposed to ionizing radiation must have a radiation protection expert. The required course is given by SUVA (SPD) and has a duration of 1 day.  

Last modification 13.08.2018

Top of page


Federal Office of Public Health FOPH
Division of Radiological Protection
Schwarzenburgstrasse 157
3003 Berne
Tel. +41 58 462 96 14

Print contact