Applications and authorisations in the field of infectious diseases

Doctors and medical centres intending to administer yellow fever vaccinations need official authorisation from the FOPH. Here you’ll find everything you need to know to obtain a licence. You’ll also find information on how to apply for compensation in the event of a vaccine injury. The revised Epidemics Act that entered into force at the beginning of 2016 provides for financial compensation if certain requirements are met.  

No results found

Last modification 17.08.2018

Top of page